It's happening again. Click 'read more' for a laundry list of promises I might not keep! : D
1. Blog more. Wow, guys, I blogged fewer times in 2018 than I did in 2017. I guess, to be fair, I did get married and that was way more work than I anticipated it being. But this year. This year I am definitely going to try to remember to update my blog on Tuesdays and Thursdays like I endeavor to even if that means writing things in advance like I am right now. Anyway I did 49 blog entries in 2017 so this year I want to do 60. - Hey though! On the bright side it's been two years and this blog is still alive and being updated quasi-regularly. That's a record for me, stuff like this never lasted two months before.
2. Release three books. Torchlighters is already finished and getting my first edit pass so I know there will be at least one for sure. I'm hoping to get another Nim book out and then we'll have to see what else.
3. 25 lbs maybe? I mean I did the wedding diet but then after the wedding I had this spiral of Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and now New Years. But I'm going back on the diet after that.
4. Dress better. I'm working on my wardrobe. I've incorporated a lot of nice men's clothes already and I'm pretty pleased with that. I'm going to be trying to observe Casual Drag Thursday more often and I'm gunning for a short haircut for over the summer. I'm actually pretty stoked.
5. Read 50 books. I did 100 books in a year once but that was actually difficult to keep up with. 50 will be much easier and to keep myself honest I'm going to try to tell you about them. -does some quick mental math- Yeah that's a little over a book a week, I can totally manage that. But if I don't I won't be angry at myself. Some books are longer than others!
I think that's enough goal setting for myself. Here's to 2019! May it be better than the last two years have been.
Megan R. Miller